Vertex, a leading international Customer Management Outsourcing business with clients in the private and public sectors, has announced its partnership with the British Volleyball Federation (BVF).
British Volleyball has enjoyed a continuous rise in performance and international achievement in recent years and is currently preparing six world-class teams with the potential to realise Olympic success.
Vertex will provide the BVF with business support services and expertise. It will also actively encourage and enable Vertex employees to participate in voluntary activities, sporting events, community initiatives, fundraising and health awareness campaigns.
Kieron Brennan, head of business development for the Public Sector at Vertex will join the BVF Board as a non-executive director. He will provide additional strategic and operational expertise to the Board during this exciting period.
Announcing Vertex’s appointment, Richard Callicott President of British Volleyball hailed the new agreement with Vertex as being a momentous development in the evolution of British Volleyball. He said: “It is a welcome partnership and extremely important that British Volleyball established this relationship with Vertex since they have a proven track record in the business community. It will allow the Teams to continue with their preparation and help the players to concentrate on their work. Vertex has demonstrated real commitment to Volleyball in its approach to the partnership. Their business orientation and attention to detail is really helping the sport. We look forward to a harmonious and close ongoing relationship”.
Commenting on the partnership, Andrew Warren, managing director of Public Sector at Vertex said: “We’re proud to be playing a supporting role in the British Volleyball Federation’s successful development. As well as providing technical expertise, through community and voluntary initiatives this partnership taps into the enthusiasm across the wider business. We wish the BVF and its teams every success in the run up to the Olympics and Paralympics”.
- Vertex is a leading international Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) and Customer Management Outsourcing business (CMO) with clients in the private and public sectors.
- Founded in 1996 it has grown to become one of the largest UK BPO companies (source: Ovum); the number one UK CMO provider (Source: Nelson Hall) and the market leader in Customer Management Services for Utilities in North America.
- It provides a range of transformational service solutions to deliver winning outcomes for our clients in the areas of:
- BPO & CMO
- IT Applications, Services and Products
- Consulting and Transformation
- Debt Management and Special Servicing
- Decision Sciences
- Vertex employs over 8,500 people who span 3 continents and 70 locations, delivering solutions to a wide range of clients 24/7, supporting 45 million customers internationally.
- Annually it processes 28m payment transactions valued at £1.7 billion and handles 20m inbound calls. It prints and despatches 45 million documents and processes 2.7m items of incoming mail each year.